Senator Stephen Sweeney Fraud Alerts Review
Stephen Sweeney is a Bully, Liar, Corrupt, Fraudulent and should be in a Federal prison for Organized Crime (RICO) Sweeney consistently abuses power while serving in office. He uses law enforcement judges and courts in South Jersey and throughout the state via Christies office to intimidate, harass and destroy those they seek retaliation upon. Norcross, Sweeney and Christie are Corrupt, Sinister and Pure Evil. Greedy heartless liars who have destroyed innocent people and seek to punish those Don't do what they want
Sweeney should be in Jail. He's not fit to serve in the Senate or any political position. He gets his orders from his best friend and corrupt political boss who barely completed high school, George Norcross
Sweeney is a fraud and connartist. South Jersey is a Dump under Norcross and Sweeney. Governor Christie has abused his power and his office protecting Sweeney and Norcross from prosecution on civil right violations, Pay to Play and whistleblowers. Norcross, Sweeney and Christie should be charged under the RICO statute and sent to Prison immediately
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Fraud Alerts
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "I am expecting a package today by noon. I have a tracking number. I go to the usps.com website to get information but lo and behold there is no information...."
- "On their website, they claim:https://www.fsmtb.org/co…What paperwork do I need to submit to take the MBLEx?All you need to apply to take the MBLEx is a completed Application Form and fee..."
- "My mom was in a car accident around 7:40 pm on 8/25/15. My sister got there and was still on the cell phone. I could hear the guys cursing at..."
- "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..."
- "I went in to get grayish blonde hair. With a purple tint.like the first picture. I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next..."
- "Let me show you the proof of high prices!..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."